Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blue Prints Of Buggies

Embittered of cuidadoo! Girl

Rabii by diooos Quee! I'm super hartíssimaa! Arrrgggghh ... I am a
anti-people school bus
esque .. Look, today I and my compilation we have changed site because yours broke (you get ..."¿ as can ruin a feel of the bus? You have to be everything in order not? For Cojon * Why did we s! VV .. '") Well compis side with it are very funny and just laughed like idiots and scream .. jejej a pokitín! = P Well, we is in charge of controlling the bus when we are already half way and says "do not you cry so much (me and been a good time chikillaa! That porcierto no good!) And I" do not scream, speak loudly "(wow, that good ehh I'm educated!) and she" because flujito speak "(I do of course ... and then break I threw the glass i, do not jorobee'h!) I. .. "Worth .." (With boz Bakhit xD) good will and makes the madness that took me out of my boxes and I had fun as ever! my old spot pork is a roolloo .. the side or watching movies or listening to music .. ¬ ¬ After a while back and angrily: $ and says "Enough is enough, tomorrow a front and one behind!" and I "and before I go to" (pork me take it seriously .. lol and it was my fault, go ahead is crap) and she comes to the driver i he tells her that passes and then we cry (literally ) "you know what? morning and I get right behind the assiento and comeback that do not stop making noise!" (Mm. .. it .. you had to eat all the time to do know is hilipollas your task!) I "Oh! worth forgiveness already sorry .." with poor milk naturalemnte (esque when they get me so I put in a quee .. ^ ^) the driver starts to talk turkey with the assistant, "they are perfect esque never do anything." "Yeah yeah .." and blah blah blah .. seriously, I am left with a face of hatred that almost kill someone, because we damn doctor that something perfect fuérmaos ?!?!"?!?!"?? eeeeeeeeeeh deeen ????!!!!!!" to you by the cul *! idioot * s!! and then he goes to us, "when one day I got a headache and you will see .." and the kettle "Do not put those faces, no .." because to face and to give a shit what I * diagís, I hate you, I do not see you in my life .. (Thinking, many days it hurts and not mequejo as having three years! Tomato a espirina, your job is you have no right to complain, perhaps I complain of you stand you ia your fucking bus? A clean hit him very well eehh ?!) and then "and see if you complain .." lueog and start talking more softly and tell a child she turned to look at us "do not twist, let them have their faces .." Flipo yet .. OO ranging ???!!!!! others cry as often and they do not say anything! for I prefer that my parents take me. Moreover, their work is to lead and keep quiet worth? nose if you're going by bus or something but it's a really mormazo ... pissed me a lot .. waaaaay! is that it's their fucking job, I may also have had some pain in the head and January l esoty my institution can not give me a damn espirina, if you drink it hurts you big head! you know? and if your holy fucking fault because we have an accident you DLIA head brat? what you thought? espirinas exsisted, sabeeeeeeees?! entiendeeees me?! (What Estebán xD) I'm sick. fuck that go? esque really ... ¬ ¬ me before I die to go ahead! XX I'll go to the geek sitting in front of me with no driver and her 2 children that are there saying nonsense .. Tse!
good feel such insults and such .. byee! ¬ ¬

0 comments:

Post a Comment