Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sound Does Eevee Make

Spring is here!

Buuueenoo .. buuuesoeno, well ..
began centuries ago my dear spring
but today I'm in the mood to talk about it!
(jejeje xDD)
Yesterday I wrote only for the contest and today I will write something more serious. Okeeyy? x)
I'm bored, I have all the homework to do, but do not want them .. and I'm bored .. TT
roolloo my life is .. because I had to go shopping to buy clothes for my confirmation (oh, what the fuck, excuse me .. if I did esque communion and then go cop that! Christian I am not my parents force me to go, but we are not believers. . .. it's nose! for fun .. I guess the only good thing is that I'll buy new clothes, shoes ... everything to go bisuteriaa biien monaxD) and buy summer clothes, spring. but I was not pardes because my left and only had to take the bus and step ..~.~'

Spring, you can not ask for more ...
Well, spring is lovely. I love it. The
Tumblr_lk26gkrcbq1qh50evo1_400_large sun when you get the institutions, that sun i warmth that is until 8 pm. The long paraded with your mind among the flowers, the butterflies i warm breeze. Afternoons until late with friends, doing crazy without fear of cold and darkness that never comes. The flowers that open like eyelids with elegance i quickly. The desire to take on the world. The peace that passes you know that do not have to fuck the umbrella, it will not rain. Tranquility. Leaving behind thick clothing and heavy, and give the Wellcome lightly and short; out pants, hair hello! The wind ruffles but you do not mind. Great happiness it brings you warmth. The nice thing that sets all the time. Know that you're on the corner of the summer, you have to put a little more and was all over, maybe. Power stretch on the grass because it is wet and there, see the forms of cotton white clouds. Feeling the birdsong, watch as they fly through the sky blue. Crickets at night, its melody that conveys the arrival of summer. The colors are intensified for no reason, but you know that in the spring everything is more colorful. Sandals, feel the air flowing through your fingers and rub your feet against the grass and flowers. Each and every one of the insects that venture out into the world of giants, who awaken from their eternal slumber and are with you all the mischief in the open field. The cries of children playing the shovel, which come to your home. Joy that fucks us all. The first ice cream and slush of the year, most certainly expect and enjoy most. The colorful shops, new collections, bikinis and adorn the windows. And the desire to be in the spring, that's what makes you want to be there.
By: Belinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment