Sunday, May 8, 2011

Side Effects Of Rephresh Making You Spot

Yasminaah Congratulations!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Today I write to congratulate a blogger very important to me as it was also one of the first to follow and be friends bloggeraa! It Yasminaah! GUAPÍSSIMAA CONGRATULATIONS!
can
who do not know who it is because neither has many fans and such, but hey I love that passes in his blog a jiffy, because is sooo good and has everything: Click here!
or his banner ...

Yasminaah, I miss you a little gift with the Gimp! now that I have the hang cojido I get a little better:) I hope you gustee! There are many things because they are png's of Blog freakygirly of these packs so cool (I have served a lot! jajaj) well and the move to Picnik and all pretty pony .. Lady Gaga is, I like them all but it made me do it .. ilu be what you think ..


If you like, I hope that if, put it on the blog or do whatever you like! tuyyoo is everything!
But most of all ... Passa a wonderful day, that you give away a lot of things you enjoy, and be a diiiaa súúúúúúúper !!!!!! Because today is your birthday and your day! Nothing is going to spoil you! ANIVERSARIOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Big Passal Yes?

PD: Have ... Do you like being ocmo this blog? That background did is horrible and does not use ... not to do .. I have 2 options .. 1. I do one less load 2. This will leave you well and everything .. nose .. : S and then put * s eyelashes .. canviaré names Ems will delete the blog, and I will make new .. during this weekend and the week we tarry! Awwww! and I want to make as many blogs with the Image Map, but more simple .. cutrillo but Passable .. jujujujuju: P I had like a few buttons in png moníssimos echos but then the code PASS hacepta I did not and is not adjusted .. ¬ ¬ I leave as I wanted to stay ok?


course click to enlarge and enjoy no .. xD but it is one of my best work ehh? that with the gimp can not do great things .. the desings that will use it only for me because edited photos for the rest ... : S no no .. haha cool but I like that the tabs?? I liked a lot but after awhile quarrel with that crappy ImageMap because I got tired and nose that I found a code I got there (after putting the links in each section of the photo) and I copied it and went the blog and pim pam .. shit here that is too fat for my blog! hahaha was too long and not see or naa ... buff! you like it?

byee! I expect answers!

[Beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii: D]

0 comments:

Post a Comment