Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Genital Herpes On Your Arm

my math class

(does not look good because I went wrong picture sorry!) Click to enlarge! Great work
did in class today the teacher stressed and bitter to kill!
Phrase Translator made in Google. : D
Sleeping in the clouds! for those who do not entenga wanted to make a mattress but I went wrong i became more black clouds that i is a blanket .. :)
Because I always believe that the clouds must sleep ^ _ ^ biienn
PS: I'm not the typical troublemaker or anything, but I love to do the turkey in class and walking around! And then I thought of drawing ... ocmo was sleepy and did that .. jujuju scolded me 2 times + a threat to take away my only 10! Hum! Hijadelagrandeputadelatierra! (Not an insult I would separate = 3 juas! juas! juuu!)
byee and GOOD NIGHTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment