Monday, May 2, 2011

What Does Ambient Pills Do

This is not to have a party ... Only

Well, I told you not publish today, but happened to heed my consiencia and public one thing that has impressed me a lot. First I've seen Neko Kawaii Marina's blog, and now the news .. first because I thought what? but not now.
Osama Bin Laden has died. It sure does not now know if yes. This man was the "organizer" of the atempt of the twin towers on September 11, 2001. People killed and organized Miler Miler assesinatos more. And today it completed the spree. You say that? In my nothing, part of pity and angünía to be him, to be a monster without scrupulous. But .. United States (as the Navy) had a party .. mmmmh .. may haver killed many people but NOBODY deserves to celebrate his death .. Nobody ... Seriously, we already are shameless enough and we already have enough problems, wars, battles, racism, abuse, differences, and silly things like going to be a little more inhuman and throw parties for killing people ..! No! Let people, dammit! I'm not the man that .. but not be part of it, not to be aware of their murders and now we will be us who need to haver consiencia "celebrated" (or not) your death. Solo I say that .. What I do not want for you, do not want it to anyone.

By the way, who said he died? Because the news said they threw the body into the sea, why? say because they wanted a grave pilgrimage of madmen ... mmm ... nose, but their families may want the body or something. (?) Nose blowing out to me, but may still among us, but it is clear, is and will continue. They are intended? Do not leave a will? no thumb sucking! And open a successor .. things do not stay that way ... no, no ... The news said, "We did not want revenge, but justice" sorry but no, that is pure revenge, justice had been let cojerlo, not kill him rotting in prison. Not that. No. I hope that someday we can be more human eh people:)

Nothing. : D I repeat: I am of you! But neither of the other! x) But it is to have a party!


[Belinda]


PS @ s! Catalan Today Vermelle Polseres latest installment of the season .. T__T I saw the "frikadas" (in remission) who rode to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bI felt a bit sad .. : S Sorry! And now estudiiiiiiiar! : D just .. mandrosa:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment