Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beige Colour Gentspaint

Sea Dreamer Award! Graaciias! Thanks

Hello! xD I did iluu!
Well, Mar of My Universe (I think we all know what your blog ... but here to give his name "Sea" you see that change color? Esque is a link chikillo! One thing, "What "going with accents?? Esque I have no idea .. well put it kedar pa!; D) For his prize is this: Dreamer Award


Payroll MAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THANKS!! Thankss! (LL!); D coleguixxaa First please read man rules!

Rules
not change or add questions and not nominate more people than normal (bad eh XD).

already is? Well now respondeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

1. Your / your bff / s blogger / s?
Everybody! XD No, esque me great fall all the bloggers I know soys a very nice people seriously .. : 3 I never thought it would be this blogger, but hey! I have here! Graciiias them all! Buff .. but to say some (sure I left someone Sorryy!) because .. drop me super well: Marina, Avril, Mar, Blanca13, freakygirly ... and muxos more to comment and drop me death! xP I love you!

2. Your role model? Nobody
¬ ¬ .. is that .. I want to be different, and I WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL (I) do not follow me someone! jejeej: D

3. Your dream come true?
None ...
T______T

4. Your favorite food?
The chocolate has not? CHOCOLATEH Well! and Nutella and Nutella, it's as if you were inside! xD

5. You've dreamed of today?
Nothing, hardly ever sleep and if I do not agree .. em : S

+2 Nominate 5 people free! xDDD
7 personitas
And right now .. (Sorry not being able to mass ..): '(
  • Marina
  • Avril
  • Freakygirly
  • Saraa
  • Blanca13
  • iCuarey
  • Your ? =)
And estaaa ! E ponido the "You?" If you like! The other is REQUIRED jajaj xD no if you want! and well .. for that and to finish homework and prepare things for my Viajeo! em leave tomorrow at 7: S Brr .. that stick!
send a kiss hahaha!

[Belinda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment