Friday, April 29, 2011

Is Bufflo Hardrives Good

William and Kate wedding!

know that today, April 29, 2011, the British prince and his girlfriend Kate Middleton were married? Yes! And we want a happy wedding ... xD jajajaj or coññaa! Funfuruñann me! I come to complain (pa 'vary) and criticize a little is always good! : P First, I hope you are very happy (seriously) because we already know .. many of these weddings and Plebella reialismo (we will talk about how educated xP) they are very fake, especially by Plebella or people, we @ s. .. alright eh? Well, you really want Kateeeey?? Because when Letícia and the other (no agreement em) were married there were rumors that Leti was a principtos exploited or pager ... (?) Do you think? True or false? But they look good, so far, and hope you are as the divoricio is very long and heavy and is a prince .. tomaóslo it easy, guys. I do not want to marry me because now muuuuuuchas couples divorce and I do not want .. : (For it is I'd rather be with a partner without marriage, it's silly, you do not need a ring to trust or to demonstrate your love for another person, you just need to feel and believe. It's easy.
Second Question! Because it is so famous that? Eehh? someone tell me what porfiiiis .. because I want to know because in crisis peel Deroche money on clothes, food, advertising, souvenirs (yes, even that was made) people ....? WHY?: for being famous ? do not see it right, no, because being of the royal family as it is false labor, because you pay for everything, and why? Did you work on something? Nooo! it to you for being "king" is the thing mafia the world over, seriously .. buajjh! And I believe that marriage does not have to mount all the "cabbage", because it's like my neighbor to marry me .. . did you know that wedding favors? Sii! had .. flags with his face, mugs, plates, shirts, jerseys, books, ... to condoms! And nose ... mmm .. because that? y.. who paid it all? And the gift that gave the Kings of Spain to the princes who paid for it? Because I think it was ... Nose ¬ ¬ me, but our taxes go to many places .. Demasiadooos!
Finally ... the dress! Uyyy! 3 dresses were, for the celebration dinner with the queen i one case (?!) But if one uses ordinary people and esfuerzoss! As was the vestidoo? Do not you going to believe .. but it would be like betting hizieron and here it is!






Ohh .. how cute right? (Ironically, I think all you can marry up with underwear, it's just a stupid symbol) as Kate, my dear, because unless you're a fan of Belén Esteban ... mmmm ... you do well? 0.0
Look
our princess of the people ... to look laodito ehh? jajajaja

El vestido de Belén Esteban y el de Catalina Isabel.

But I do not look like much, just on the sleeves and lace top. Because the rest is different, partly because the jacket only carries Kate Esteban. But Kate, I'll walk in feeling, you're going to be a source of gossip for some time:) I've started .. Suertee!

Do you wish to marry? I do not! jajaj I've said many times xD

A besssoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[Belinda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment