Monday, April 25, 2011

Semen Images Under Blacklight

toy! : D

Hi I'm back from my vacation .. have lasted too ... buff! I got bored deck! It rained half the day, I had not interned, the apartment was a mini and do not know what to do .. I pass them in the car in half, but a tad stûv well!
But now you come .. i pfffff you have to sort it all (I pass by, just e cojido books ie i uploaded the phone to find my computer and my parents do jejeeje .. ^ ^) and tomorrow as institutions, do not fuck! That Rabia'a \u200b\u200b.. Grrr .. I have no desire to NOTHING! But we make good on Wednesday Saint George! jajaja biieen we skip diaaaaaa all! Well then we do a literature contest as i picture up note and Belinda is addicted to the things that come without much effort note because it presents a ghastly estrito about a cat, hi half point for the Catalan area. Juas juas juas! easy note .. jejeeje: D If you win (which I will not, I satisfy itself that .. sooo good jejejej pork 1st. not that I get good writing, 2nd. I did the worst thing possible and I did so that pork is out to kortante stage in front of all of that ..: S) because if you win you get money to buy school supplies .. course .. ¬ ¬ so, few people involved! but hey .. as they have your vacation?
kede I
without Easter cake pork shops were closed and half estava raining, but I bought Sinsajo! Yuupiii! For as was Sant Jordi / San Jorge (there, in Aragon) because the book esque and almost cried, I have swallowed me because either I was with my parents or my sister, and would stay with me .. esque but is ... buuah! WONDERFUL, I love the ending because it ends as I wanted:) But I did not like what happened to them and who would step and as a step and everything! Esque T_T I do not say anything in case! ;) I bought a book?
I felt bad because Sant Jordi is one of my favorite holidays, in my town can feel joy and I'm always happy for this event no matter what! Hahaha: D But this year there because I do not puss so happy .. and I missed .. more than my friends who have called me or nothing .. I have great friend go eh? could not ask for more! Okay I have not shown signs of life, but is that guy .. they knew I was going to a place that I did not like, because they were worried or not the blame but fuck .. give a shit! : '(By that or sprefiero ..: D but it is not the same ..:) good to not know what else to say .. : S

Ah yes! There are many new features and such, and that morning I happened to see the new cariñooss! :)
I want ..

[Belindaaaaa! ^ O ^]
Genthheee

0 comments:

Post a Comment