Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vba Pokemon Silver Chaets

MixPod in Catalan!

Hoolaa!
Recently I spoke of Catalonia and that with quite a few comments and debate, I'm glad:) I know who read me even super roll and a stick, you do the heart and I do not want to order more than what I have I am very happy and proud!
But it occurred to me a great idea! I put a MixPod ocn Catalan songs on my blog! are very nice, are those that please me and another. There are few, if queresis days to hear him play it, do not be like the other one that automatic (by the way, take it off) and so if you want to hear them if i dont no problem!
I did bistosos color and I really like, no joint anything with the style of the blog but I do not! I think the pink with green apple that are veery good! But that will taste: D
put out there will find him!
A bessote!
By the way ... Barça-Madrid were 1-1 .. : S That xungo ... not? Well passa no nothing! will again! I do not like at all the football but I know there people commented that if a poko .. xD jajaj
Bessa I go to sleep now ... jejej or not ...




[Belinda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment