Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Play Friend In Pokemon Rom

')

OISS ... Look who rebuked them so precious, beautiful, fantastic, beautiful, insuperavles, wonderful, special, unique, ... I have miss ... ') Is to get to mourn for joy! You can not ask more! I want chicass!


The first is Sarah, is guapĂ­ssimo! I love it! Saraa thank you very much! I have gone hermosooo! I love, really is very chuloooooooooo! Thanks beautiful! (L!) Esque soys the best ...

Thanks!
And Marina me to miss 2! Marinaaa Thanks! Is that thank you very much .. ays! Not to say .. encantann me! You only! Buaahh! Graciasss!
One Mileess ! I love it! you to look great !!!!! Guapaa Graciiiiiaaas! (LLL!) I love it!

Thanks!

and the other from Tay .. this buffffffff! Seriously encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me! but muchoo! I like Miles, but the prize esque perfectoooooooooo you to become! Encantaa Me! Beautiful thank you very much! Quierooooooooo you! (LLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!)


:) I love it! And that phrase
" Try to reach heaven with feet on the ground "
Aiixx .. is so beautiful, I encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And been sooo good! I like a lot, really! THANKS:)

is that you do everything so marveled!
Thanks girls!
OS QUIERRRRRRROOOOO MUCHOOOOO!!


Thanks for everything! Os amooo and requeteamoo! A enormee besso! And now I go to the tab Awards! thanks ..!

But before! Who does not get in their blogs I give him a smack and will have remorse invisible the rest of his life .. lol: D just kidding, but meteoos porfiiiiiiiis! That is super cool and they deserve it more than anyone in the world!

Sarah's ...


The Marine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment