Sunday, April 17, 2011

Putas Famosas Follando

Award! ^. ^

Heeyy Girlss and Booyyss!
Well, the Sparks chispadeante nominated me for a premioo! ThankkkssS! Seriously thank you very much! A besso!


What is important for the prize ... THE RULES! : Do not change anything, put the image of then answer the following questions and finally nominate a few people.
little questions:

  • What are your favorite series? Buuf .. GOSSIP GIRL (claríssimo!) Vermelle Polseres .. Valen "programs? I hope so ... I jujuju is cooler than the competitions and programs, I like Fear Factor, I know what you did ..., El Hormiguero, ...
  • What are your favorite celebrities? Like Miley Cyrus (obio right?) Taylor Momsen, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt (old man, but his movies I whistle! OMG!), Etc ...
  • In what team players are and who you gsutan? HATE FOOTBALL:) But since I like Piqué players (this maziiizzoo! $), Bojan (Barca pivonazoo other ... but as the guys in my class a "package" pure envy ... , D) and a blond guy's nose which is very good team .. Juas juas juas! ...!¡ not only is that if I see football pivonazos serious by running behind a ball, tse! not na more huh?
  • What kind of music do you like? Pop and rock music is not artificial, like piano and stuff, kind Titanic.
  • What are your hobbies? Paint i draw, Facebook, reading, blogger, web browsing, swim and be in the pool, laughing, passarmelo well and being with my friends or family.
Nominations: Avril, Marina, Sea, and Freakygirly Blanca13. (I put little because seriously, I have no muxo time, can you post then but do not promise anything)
The award ...

Bess and I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment