Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Do You Know When A Scorpio Doesnt Like You?

the first day, the most difficult to digest .. Already

Heeyy Girrlssss! How was your first day after the Easter holidays? I hope Geniaaaaal! Mine for as long xD .. awkward silences at the beginning and then letting you go .. haha x) Buufff ..! Tioo .. I have a problemazo! Cn keremos my friends to go see Little Red Riding Hood, but my sister also wants to see me, I'm not with her lol, and she keria go with one of her friends but she planted and now enuja me because I said that and let it roll I see it with my friends .. and this enujada! And if I order them I would be sulking for a week but if not I will too! Raging! Mosque a lot that I can not make good plans with friends and take advantage of me! T_T but I'll go with my friends, YES or YES! I feel little pain .. ') But this, and I recovered xD!
Now I'll make a test that nominated me for Sansuni http://vidaloca-sansuni.blogspot.com/ . And will not comment or anything on the blog, I'm sorry atrafagada esque .. buff! but seriously thank you beautiful! come before him blogg! Just in case ... more of your blog ...
http://vidaloca-sansuni.blogspot.com/
http://vidaloca-sansuni.blogspot.com/
http://vidaloca-sansuni.blogspot.com/
http://vidaloca-sansuni.blogspot.com/

THANKS FOR ENTER
Test:
2. Nickname: Belinda
3. Single or caught: single

4. Zodiac Sign: Cancer
5. Male or female: female
6. Study Centre: Institute
7. iPod: Nothing .. = '(
8. Contacts you have in the messenger: I think that 40 or so ..
9. Hair Color: dark brown and red when The sun gives
10. Hair color that has: Same as above of course;)
12. Long or short hair: ^ ^
Larguittoo 13. Eye color: brown
14. Height: not holy idea .. but bajitaa.
15. Complexion: Eiiinggç??
16. Do you like yourself?: Enough
17. Brackets: No
18. Think you're amazing?: Mmm ..
not 19. Piercings: No
20. On day one you've laughed, almost everyday xD jajajja
21. Left or right: right hand
22. Some Once you regret anything?: Siii! T______T
~ Your first:

23. Operation: Never
24. Piercing: I have no want of time
25. Best friend: mmm .. nose very well that they have to say, when the knowledge or what? Well I primary named Julia, was a year older than me and when he left the institution because, as we drifted apart and it was all over ..
27. Mascot: was 2 turtles! I remember when ..
28. 1 ª s holiday: I do not remember ..
29. Concert: not the only one but if I liked: I think in Musica Viva de Vic. jajaj know it is? Vic is a city near where I live, is the capital of Osona .. for a weekend or so are mini-concerts throughout the city, i was 2 years ago I was ..
30. Love: Con5 añoss .. but it was a stupid .. because now I hate that boy!


~ Favorit @ s:


31. Movies: nose .. x) esque look a lot but I have no predetermined ..
32 TV Series: GOSSIP GIRL! and no .. jajaj
33. Color: None, seasons .. Now I do not care

34. Music: Miley Cyrus, Tay (The pretty reckless), Paramore, Shock Therapy, Goss, Lady Gaga, Catalan Rhianna and more .. jejeej:)
35. Group: THE PRETTY RECKLESSSSSSSSSSSS!
36. Footballer & Actress: mmm .. I HATE FOOTBALL! But for this good since .. Sergio Canales, has a smile that love .. how cute:) Actrizz? None .. I always get jealous with the good guys! But if I have to choose ... Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl, acts very well.
37. Drink: Everything but water! I hate her!
38. Body part: all a little but I think my hair is the best ..
39. Sport to play: I like sports .. I am a girl of sofa-bed, one way in the institutions and to move from sofa to table table to the sofa and sofa bed, lol;)
40. Garment: Maxxxxii pitilloooooos! those who will mark both the figure (LLL!)
41. With sleeper, with my osso teddy as a child, I can not part with him! Dacks called, I love Tantoo .. :)
42. Animal (s): I love animals .. : S but now I will say a light bulb in the snow!
xD 43. Books: Taoshita, The Hunger Games (saga), The Chronicles of Torre, the wilderness of ice, etc. ..

44. Magazines: for me are a scam ..


~ You are ..


45. Eating: nothing spagetti white chocolate and strawberry (Chucho)
46. Drinking: Nothingg!
47. Playing: the computer and my Dacks!
48. I'm thinking: to finish the test .. i go to facebook jajaj esque scratches a little and me ..

49. Listening: Paramore before but Youtube and I stopped the day the music Poraz!
50. Downloading:
not 51. Waiting for: VERANOOOO! I have really wanted! will be different ..
52. Viewing: ordenataa screen! xD that fate?

53. Wearing: skinny jeans and socks worn Square FEIS .. Bershka jersey I like everything to scratch ..
The future ...
54. 'll Want kids: No! if I step wrong with my parents because I was always fighting for no queiro esoty hacerlessufrir .. but change my mind ..
55. Married?: No! and then divorce you? always end well .. : (But if parejjaa!
56. Careers in Mind: Fine Arts
57. More Vacation: Clariisiimo!
58. Shopping: Clarooo, clariiiiito ^ ^

60. Country of residence: I travel look for a city that i moving people to know I want to go to Paris in France but I think I'll stay in Spain!
61. City of Residence: Barcelona .. or Pariiiis!

62. Death: I will not charge you rune so if I have to die naturally be with my loved ones and family and the 70-80 or so .. I do not want to be an old half dead with 90 .. know?


~ This or that ...


64. Lips or eyes?: Eyes, the most important look what
65. Kisses or hugs?: Kisses! $
66. High or low?: A PAMO taller than me!
67. Love or depends on the person: Amoree!
68. Romantic or spontaneous?: Romantic
69. Nice belly or arms?: Tripiiitaaa! ;)
70. Sensible or not: If

71. Roll or relationship?: Relationship! The roll is all fake .. yes or yes! no intermediate! or cojes or leave
xD 72. Sweet and Duro?: Dulceee!
73. Problematic or discreet?: Discreet


ever ~ (you) has ...


74. kissed a stranger: No
75.Fumado joints: No
76. lost glasses or contact lenses?: a little but I found my glasses!
77.escapado home: no, but I was locked outside without a key .. : P
78. Broken a bone?: Nops!
79. need a radiograph?:
noo 80. broken heart to someone: Yeah .. jejejejee .. :) Is what hayy!

81. You've fallen for someone: If you, too ..
83. Cried when someone died?: yeahhhh .. (

~ believe in ...


84. The love?: Absolutely!
85. God: No
86. A long-distance relationship: If a short distance can , but not stand and I think not .. T_T
87. happiness?: If

88. Aliens: No
89. Magic?: Noopss!
90. Heaven?: Yeah
91. Santa Claus: no I celebrate, but not 92 xD
kiss on the first date?: Mmm .. noo!
93. Angeles?: Nopps!


ELECTS FIVE PEOPLE TO KEEP THE TEST: (you morireiiis is larguiiissiiiimoo! XD)
  1. Blanca13
  2. Marina
  3. Avril
  4. Kii Who quieraa .. tiempooo there! xD

Adiooos and I love, I sabeiis!


[Belinda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment