Friday, April 15, 2011

Brown Spotting Before Period

Bye, bye!

Holaaaaaa:)
Just say that this week will not be holy, for 2 reasons:

  1. I'm going on vacation with my parents (who gave birth! TT) in the Hoya de Huesca or something like that, I mean that if there soys of avisadmee! esque hate pork but no internet in the apartment where we will set k, aver could choose a nearby city no one in a xungoo .. : S
  2. My teachers are bitter about children put * (Sorry! for insulting but I pissed!) I have 2 jobs, lots Fitch, exercises, jilipolleces, queers, bitterness ... EVERYTHING! traumaré me ... D: and can not Cadar Not a single day with my friends or naa ..!
just do that, there may'll connect em and I leave on Thursday, but this weekend is not I think because I do an exhibition of paintings and I have to inaugurate and rolls on.

Good weekend and good Easter and Passover!

PD: You know those books that half is a blogger I read? Hunger Games, the knowledge of Wambie and Sea (Graciiiiass!! In seriooo!) are one of the best that I have read in my life:) Pass Llamass!: D

[Belinda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment