Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why Is College Dropout Censored

Fliipa! 0.0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You know the competition
Sant Jordi ayyerr I told you before? I participated in? What awards were given today? Yes? Not? "(If this last Leete input" Already toy! ": D) Well ...
EL1r WON MY AWARD CATEGORY!
Awww! Shame .. dioos! But I started hyper feliizz! Because they start to say the title and I are my god, that is the miaa! Aaaaahhhhh! and go up and instead of pass out I'm wrong and I'm going to ocrtinaas inside nerves esque ¬ ¬ could me give me mii check of 70 € and I aww ...!! ...^^ dreaming to leave me step inside T_T AGAIN and when I would sit estava people with legs straight in the middle of the mini hall (1. hallway go! 2.'re the guys that nose! 3. were .. T__T module ') because the legs are flat 2, and I there to nose and telling me dead with emotion and shame and there: Ayys! sientoo it! perdooon! how ridiculous .. : S lol but I get =! because people olbida .. ^ ^ But Uncle .. buah! I won! I do not believe ... : D My mother and I made the deal that if she won she would give me the cash because I pay my school supplies with the money I won! ajajja € € € 70! Yupiiiiiii! I think I'll go to the "Whiplash" you know it? good store of books and material, and I'll buy pens and Trembling good that I'm looking to give a tiempecitoo ago .. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freakygirly nominated me about premiitoos! : D not if today can not go all so well! GRACIIIASS! Passed on his blog this re-buenoo! : http://worldfreakygirl.blogspot.com/

The first ..
Award Rules.
1. Thank the person who gave it to you indicating your blog.
Thanks I love your blog! Bss! ;)
2. 7 Share information about you:
  1. 2nd ESO
    I
  2. I wear glasses but I buy contact lenses
  3. Paintings)
  4. Today
    won 70 €!
  5. xD I'm bored the everyday
  6. not hear notes in class but wonderful bag! magic? no .. nerd! x)
  7. affect me what people say and I care (for 2 or 3 days .. it depends on) but eventually I forgot! ;)
3.Passa the award to 15 blogs:
say the bloggers who is faster:
Mar
Sparks Marina
Blanca13
Claudia! Of an endless life ...
iCuarey
Inesita Bieber
Avril
Saraa
Elee
$ mine already Akhazzan
Lobaah (:
Straw
n! $ Y
Paula Luna

1. Thanks who gave it .. Graciiiaass Freakygirly! Maraviiilllaa I fall off! (LL!)
2. Say what you like about your blog .. That Leean me and you like it! and can be "Anonymous" xD
3. Say things like you do in the future or add to your blog. . nose .. : S lol:)
4. The first word that comes when you mention you the word "food" fuck .. nose x)
5. What would you like to study when you are older? or What are you studying now? I study Fine Arts! : D
6. granted to blogs that you think are worth it. All I sigueen!



2. Say what you insipira / gives encouragement to continue with your blog .. Quela people to read!
3. Your favorite series and why .. Ossip G Girl! always intrigued me and I was hooked .. and buf! and I am super fan!
4. Empower blogs that deserve it ... The pre + all!
Freakygirly may see it seems, but I copy and pasted esque and I can not Canvi or anything ... : S is not going very well digamoss blogger .. jajaj a besso! and THANKS!
Well then I think I am .. Byee! Public tomorrow or next day xD A

0 comments:

Post a Comment