Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jenna Jameson Film Stills

Hey! X) I'm bored as a clam in a tropical jungle with only 2 monkeys and bananas! (

Hoola! : D
Well, if I publish anything because I'm bored kiero you have a few things and then genteee esso! xD First, I am leaving on Thursday, I too have heard today ... ¬ ¬: (will be only 4 days .. I wanted to roll all week! Second, I'm bored, I do not want to continue doing homework (of todooos duties, I've only done half a job 2 leaves and very Malecha ..: S) and I can not read in flames, because if I continue I'll finish the car and I like to read when I travel, otherwise I get bored! D: I detastable and Aggressive ... Brrrrzzzzz! Shout to the whole world and not to do! I do not think this mid-week stay with my friends because I do not like, and it lives only a nose here and we're at the wrong time of friendship .. because it was my best friend had problems y. .. buff! My life sucks! But esque this friend does not like to go out or anything ... it better not to bother! xD but queiro (L) but .. esque nose! I think not bored cry pa ..: S I miss my friends who live in other towns, to you, you, the whole blessed world! L'instiii ever want to! Not that it was to see the posh that no aguanto y uso en mi mente para desfogarme, a toda esa gente maldita que susurra cosas de ti en la fila de detrás te enteras de todo, y luego los puteas por donde no se lo esperan, quiero veros a todos! Y solo es el principio de las vacas... Grrr! me moriré..jajajaj xP
También que me he cambiado de foto en mi perfil, hay una de una chica con gafas de sol y muy alegre y de color de calor.. jajajaj :D Espero que os guste! Es para que no os cunfundís!

Os cuento otra cossita.. 
Bueno pues como pinto cuadros, por semana santa hago una exposición en mi pueblo, con otro niño mas tieso, empanao, infantil, etc.. they already say that girls mature faster ... because compared to him (the same age) because I am a young woman and he a garden gnome .. but hey! Then this afternoon we went to prepare la, girls of mature quickly we have more good taste, juasjuasjuas! Well, my pictures were a thousand times better than yours .. jejeje;) is verdadde! Not to be believed, but I've already 3 years in painting workshop, and my childhood I was TOO craft workshops and participate in painting competitions community i fast my people, even 2 years ago, which is always a way to win cup of shit .. Pff .. that I have bad mood today .. as well, that in these concursillos or was 1st or 2nd .. novelty was not the truth ... I repeat: I will not be believed, but to beat a bunch of wimps muuuuuuy posh city is easy! Yes! Easy! Benas and the blood I've been an artist, many people tell me that if I will be a painter, an artist who is so young I do it very well that this is super young people interested in something, congratulations, blah blah bla ... I'm working for the future:) My mom says it's good for that curriculum, I do fine arts at a university in Barcelona, \u200b\u200byou who want to study?

See if I ever get to be famous art (or of fanta Drunk, lol) as talking about my blogs and say "My adolescence was best when they discovered what blogger, thank you! Smiley, my other half his life in boarding school! So do not forget!" (As if she won an Oscar, jejej but neither is there so things in the art ..: S) jajajaj XD I can not say never because I will not get either to fill a room of paintings of mine in a good museum or anything .. but want is POWER! If .. I will get it? Who knows .. :) Well, I went to hang pictures this afternoon! XD To tell you why I wrote a paragraph that fabric! And now for listening to music .. I'm listening Lipdub physics or chemistry "I want to leave me out" , (Bad Foq, but that song is catchy jajajaj taught me a girl he whistles that series, Do you like the show?) songs Catalan: Els Pets Song of Polseres Vermelle (series) , -Sopa de Cabra Camins , El teu tresor, goes Polseres Vermelle (Tu treasure) , Sense tu, Shock Therapy (Without you) (these are Famosita in my area, I would not passionate because I just like out in the series of Polseres Vermelle hehehe ^ ^) and luegoo ... (And not) Taylor Momsen OF THE RECKLESS PRETTY! listen to this: Just Tonight , My medicine and more ... xD no because you know I put on YouTube? what next to the video you get a bar with related videos and stuff? As I listen from there. Well if you like to listen to them, if I do not igguuaalll! Big kiss!
And I amo0!


[Belinda] Now I'm going to read the entire post, but I do not ever feel like me .. jujuju will note that I have nothing to do ...: P

PS Do you know that more than 12,000 visitors? : O UNBELIEVABLE! thanks! Within a few months fulfilling a year!
Posdata2: Lo clam, 2 monkeys and bananas is because if you're a clam i can not move a rock let us clearly see fighting for 2 bananas aburridíssimo it should be! imaginaoslo jajajja xD .. seriously ... jujujuju!

0 comments:

Post a Comment